Standard Heater Package
PestPro Thermal Systems' Standard Heat Package
Professional Grade Bed Bug Machine. Now available in 208v, 240v, 277v, or 480v 3-Phase.
People who have experienced bed bugs know how difficult they are to control and eliminate!
Why Heat Is the Best Choice and Chemicals Are Not
- Heat always kills ALL BED BUGS with ONE treatment – No bed bugs are resistant to heat and temperatures above 120 degrees will kill all bed bugs AND their eggs in a matter of minutes!
- Heat can penetrate walls and other unreachable places – when done properly, the swirling high heat used to kill bed bugs effectively penetrates mattresses, box springs, furniture, and even walls to kill the bed bugs wherever they may be hiding! And since bed bugs are at first attracted to heat, they are less likely to scatter during the treatment.
- Keep Your Stuff – with fans creating a “convection effect”, heat can penetrate and treat nearly all items in your home and there is no need to discard of expensive beds, furniture, electronics, or anything else that was infested prior to treatment.
- Relatively simple “pre-treatment” responsibility for homeowner – Since the heat will penetrate most items using circulating air from fans, anyone performing the heat treatment will not need as much access into dressers, drawers, and other items as would typically be needed to do a chemical spray treatment.
- Heat Treatment is Non-Toxic – Heat treatment does NOT require ANY toxic chemicals. Safe for both pets and people.
- “ONE AND DONE” – 99+ % EFFECTIVE FIRST TIME
- ELECTRIC = SAFEST CHOICE
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE = BUILT TO LAST STEEL CABINETS
- NON-TOXIC = NO CHEMICALS
- REDUCE RISK OF INJURY
- DECREASE WORKERS’ COMP CLAIMS
- QUICK RETURN ON INVESTMENT
- PROUDLY BUILT IN THE USA BY FORMER AEROSPACE TECHNICIANS
Proudly made in the USA
The Best Little Heater in the BusinessTM
This is an all inclusive turn key package and includes:
- ELECTRIC HEATER (Choose 240v or 208v single phase or 480v 3 phase) TREATS 400 SQUARE FEET (34,120 BTUs, 10KW)
- 100 FOOT POWER CORD (3-WIRE, 6 AWG)
- TWO (2) HEAT RESISTANT RE-CIRCULATION AIR MOVERS (7200 CFM TOTAL)
- WIRELESS TEMPERATURE MONITOR WITH 3 WIRELESS SENSORS
The user of this equipment is responsible for verifying the building electrical system is adequate, properly sized and installed per NFPA 70: National Electrical Code for the load indicated. PestPro Thermal Systems is not responsible for damages or non-functionality due to an improper electrical system. PestPro Thermal Systems recommends consulting with a licensed electrician prior to connecting the heater.