Universal Heater Package
Choose this "Universal' electric bed bug heater package for any and every situation.
The perfect electric bed bug heater for anyone needing to kill bed bugs in a residential setting.
- Plug into stoves, dryers or generators.
- CHOOSE from 208v or 240v.
- The included 4 pig tail adapter cables can plug into 3-prong stoves, 4-prong stoves, 3-prong dryers, 4-prong dryers and generators.
Your Universal Electric Bed Bug Heater Package includes:
- 1 - 10,000 Watt / 34,120 BTU Industrial Electric Bed Bug Heater with built-in capability to 'power-off' heater elements with toggle switches allowing you to use any 208v or 240v power source
- 2 - High Temperature, High Circulation (3600 CFM) Air Movers
- 1 - 50 Foot Cord (100' Cord OPTIONAL)
- 4 - Pig Tail Adapter Cables
- 1 - Temperature Monitor with 3 wireless sensors
People who have experienced bed bugs know how difficult they are to control and eliminate!
Why Heat Is Proven To Be The Best Choice:
- Heat always kills ALL BED BUGS with ONE treatment – No bed bugs are resistant to heat and temperatures above 120 degrees will kill all bed bugs AND their eggs in a matter of minutes!
- Heat can penetrate walls and other unreachable places – when done properly, the swirling high heat used to kill bed bugs effectively penetrates mattresses, box springs, furniture, and even walls to kill the bed bugs wherever they may be hiding! And since bed bugs are at first attracted to heat, they are less likely to scatter during the treatment.
- Keep Your Stuff – with fans creating a “convection effect”, heat can penetrate and treat nearly all items in your home and there is no need to discard of expensive beds, furniture, electronics, or anything else that was infested prior to treatment.
- Relatively simple “pre-treatment” responsibility for homeowner – Since the heat will penetrate most items using circulating air from fans, anyone performing the heat treatment will not need as much access into dressers, drawers, and other items as would typically be needed to do a chemical spray treatment.
- Heat Treatment is Non-Toxic – Heat treatment does NOT require ANY toxic chemicals. Safe for both pets and people.
- “ONE AND DONE” – 99+ % EFFECTIVE FIRST TIME
- ELECTRIC = SAFEST CHOICE
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE = BUILT TO LAST STEEL CABINETS
- NON-TOXIC = NO CHEMICALS
- REDUCE RISK OF INJURY
- DECREASE WORKERS’ COMP CLAIMS
- QUICK RETURN ON INVESTMENT
- PROUDLY BUILT IN THE USA BY FORMER AEROSPACE TECHNICIANS
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
The user of this equipment is responsible for verifying the building electrical system is adequate, properly sized and installed per NFPA 70: National Electrical Code for the load indicated. PestPro Thermal Systems is not responsible for damages or non-functionality due to an improper electrical system. PestPro Thermal Systems recommends consulting with a licensed electrician prior to connecting the heater.