Headquartered in Aurora CO USA, PestPro Thermal Systems has been employee-owned and operated since we first opened our doors in 2012.
Our mission and purpose is simple: To build the highest quality, safest and most effective electric bed bug heaters possible.
Because we only sell direct our customers avoid middleman markups and confusing support scenarios.
We will never, ever try to pass the buck if you have an issue with our products.
Because we only do one thing we can focus on building and supporting and improving our electric bed bug heaters over time with valuable customer feedback coming from a a variety of use cases.
We do not have the distractions of supporting unrelated equipment like dehumidifiers and freezing and steaming equipment.
Providing long-Term value to our customers is our fundamental business strategy. Our success is built on strong, mutually beneficial customer relationships resulting in confident customer referrals and word-of-mouth recommendations.
We are committed to providing Tier 1 after-sales support which gives customers the peace of mind to feel secure in their decision to do business with us.
The pride that comes with ownership carries over into our desire to build the best heaters we can using the highest quality components we can while providing support and service levels to our customers that surpass any other equipment provider.
We believe that planned obsolescence is bad for everyone which is why we engineered our heaters for the harshest environments with "do-it-yourself" repairability and maintenance by our customers.
You will never be dependent on us for parts as all internal components are available at suppliers like Grainger, Amazon and McMaster-Carr.
Our responsive over-the phone support means you will always be able to perform maintenance and make repairs yourself which minimizes expensive down time.
Our customers represent all walks of life because bed bugs don’t discriminate!
- Hotels – Motels – Lodging – Inns – Short Term Vacation Rentals (Airbnb, etc.)
- Very large resorts (5000+ beds)
- Pest Control Operators – IPM – Exterminators
- Restoration Companies – Fire & Flood
- Employee housing – Man Camps – Traveling Entertainment Caravans
- Student Housing – Dormitories – Universities – Colleges
- Correctional Facilities
- Summer Camps – Religious Retreat Centers
- First Nation Communities – Native American Communities – Indian Country
- Military Lodging – Pilot Training Facilities (Zero-Pesticide Tolerance Policies)
- Property Management Companies
- Apartment Building Owners and Operators
- Real Estate Investment Trusts - REITS
- Multi-family Housing – Multi-Dwelling - MDU
- Hospitals – Psychiatric Centers
- Housing Authorities - HUD Financed
- Municipal Transportation Authorities – Busing Companies
- Senior Living – Eldercare – Elder Hostels
- Sober living/Rehabilitation communities
- Single Room Occupancy – SRO Facilities
- Furniture Rental Companies – Rent-To-Own - RTO
- Equipment Rental Companies
- Homeless Shelters – Missions - Soup Kitchens
- Homeowners - Renters - Landlords
- Safe houses – Women & Children – Domestic Abuse Centers
- Non-Profits – Charities – 501(c)(3)s – Direct Service
- New Businesses – Startups
The pain caused by bed bugs comes in different ways:
- ‘Out-of-Service’ Rooms
- Thrown Out Furniture
- Endless, expensive pesticide treatments
- Negative Social Media Reviews that scare off new customers and never go away
- Anyone bitten by bed bugs while they slept
- This includes many of societies most vulnerable members victimized by bed bugs in:
- Homeless Shelters & Safe Houses
- Seniors – Assisted/Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Public Housing – Section 8 – Subsidized Housing
- Alcohol/Drug Rehab Centers
We have over 1,000+ bed bug heaters operating in the US, Canada and around the world including remote locations like Fiji, the Northwest Territories and above the Arctic Circle.