About Us | PestPro Thermal Systems
PestPro Thermal’s safe electric heaters use convection to force heat, not chemical pesticides, deep into mattresses, sofas, walls, baseboards and anywhere bed bugs and their eggs might be hiding.
Located in Aurora CO USA, PestPro Thermal Systems has been employee-owned and operated since we opened for business in 2012.
Building The Best Bed Bug Heat Treatment Equipment Is All We Do
Our mission and purpose are simple: To build the highest quality, safest, and most effective electric bed bug heaters possible.
We only sell directly to our customers thus avoiding unnecessary middlemen and their price markups and confusing support scenarios.
We will never, ever try to pass the buck if you have an issue with our products.
We only do one thing so we can focus on building and supporting and improving our electric bed bug heaters over time with valuable customer feedback coming from a variety of use cases.
We Are Committed To The Long-Term Value Our Electric Bed Bug Heaters Represent
We only sell bed bug heaters so we don't have to worry about supporting unrelated equipment like insecticide sprayers, dehumidifiers and freezing or steaming equipment. The more products you have to support the harder it is to support any of them properly. We are committed to providing customized and thoughtful support for our bed bug heaters for sale.
Providing long-term value to our customers is our fundamental business strategy. Our success is built on strong, mutually beneficial customer relationships resulting in confident customer referrals and word-of-mouth recommendations.
We are committed to providing Tier 1 after-sales support which gives customers the peace of mind to feel secure in their decision to do business with us.
The pride that comes with ownership carries over into our goal of building the best heaters we can using the highest quality components we can while providing support and service levels to our customers that surpass any other equipment provider.
We believe strongly that a society built on the short-term view of the planned obsolescence of things, where nothing can be repaired but must be replaced when it fails, is bad for everyone. This core belief is why we engineer our heaters for the harshest environments with "do-it-yourself" repairability and maintenance by our customers.
You will never be dependent on us for parts and repairs as all the internal components of our bed bug heat machine are top-shelf with unsurpassed quality and available at suppliers like Grainger, Amazon and McMaster-Carr.
Our responsive over-the phone support means you will always be able to perform maintenance and make repairs yourself which minimizes expensive down time.
Our customers come from all walks of life because bed bugs don’t discriminate!
- Hotels – Motels – Lodging – Inns – Short Term Vacation Rentals (Airbnb, VRBO,etc.)
- Very large resorts (5000+ beds)
- Pest Control Operators – IPM – Exterminators
- Restoration Companies – Fire & Flood Remediation
- Construction use as construction heaters
- Employee housing – Man Camps – Traveling Entertainment Caravans
- Student Housing – Dormitories – Universities – Colleges
- Correctional Facilities
- Summer Camps – Religious Retreat Centers
- First Nation Communities – Native American Communities – Indian Country
- Military Lodging – Pilot Training Facilities (with Zero-Pesticide Tolerance Policies)
- Property Management Companies
- Apartment Building Owners and Operators
- Real Estate Investment Trusts - REITS
- Multi-family Housing – Multi-Dwelling - MDU
- Hospitals – Psychiatric Centers - Mental Health Facilities
- Housing Authorities - HUD Financed - Section 8 Housing
- Permanent Supportive Housing
- Municipal Transportation Authorities – Bus & Light Rail/Trains
- Senior Living – Eldercare – Elder Hostels
- Special Needs Homes and Communities
- Sober living/Rehabilitation communities
- Single Room Occupancy – SRO Facilities
- Furniture Rental Companies – Rent-To-Own - RTO
- Equipment Rental Companies
- Homeless Shelters – Missions - Soup Kitchens
- Homeowners - Renters - Landlords
- Safe houses – Women & Children – Domestic Abuse Centers
- Non-Profits – Charities – 501(c)(3)s – Direct Service
- New Businesses – Startups
We despise bed bugs and have tremendous empathy for the emotional distress they cause our customers. We appreciate that nothing is more personally invasive than being bitten in your sleep.
Bed Bugs are responsible for inflicting different kinds of agony depending on who you are.
- ‘Out-of-Service’ Rooms
- Throwing Out Furniture
- Endless, expensive toxic pesticide treatments spread out over weeks and months
- Negative Reviews can damage your business' reputation forever
- Anyone bitten by bed bugs while they slept including the most vulnerable:
- Homeless Shelters & Safe Houses
- Seniors – Assisted/Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Public Housing – Section 8 – Subsidized Housing
- Alcohol/Drug Rehab Centers
We are honored to have over 1,200+ bed bug heaters operating in the US, Canada and around the world including remote locations like Fiji, the Northwest Territories and above the Arctic Circle.